蟲蟲部落

可語冰的Happy蟲蟲

Monday, April 09, 2007

第五十五通 Wii蟲



This console has filled my holiday with joy and fatigue. I think Nintendo has won a beautiful contest.

It is very tempting to develope a powerful console, it is even more tempting to own one. But, what is the use of owning a powerful mini-computer while it's main function is an entertaining machine? How many ppl will take it seriously in utilizing the peripheral functions like watching movie (in blue-ray??)?

Back to the basic, Wii is a very simple machine, it chases fun but not technology. Their advancement is subtle, the Wiimote has call the traditional joystick/pad to death.

Afterall, we have more choices at Wii games than PS3... sorry PS3. I intended to buy PS3 but in fact the money went to Wii.

My games are lying at a very nice hand-made wood box which previously hold my PS games. Yes, it was Play Station. Wii has attracted me whom did not own any TV game console for the last 10 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home