蟲蟲部落

可語冰的Happy蟲蟲

Thursday, July 06, 2006

第二十二通 Jealousy 蟲

Where've you been?
Who've you'd seen?
You did'nt phone when you said you would!
Do you lie? Do you tryTo keep in touch?
you know you could. I've tried to see your point of view but could not hear or see for jealousy

I never knew
Till I met you



剛看完 Pet Shop Boys 的訪問節目,才知道 Jealousy 是他們第一首寫的歌! 竟放在 10 年後的 Behaviour.
其實一直聽 Pet Shop Boys 都覺得幾 lonely 的, 雖然他們的歌像 Domino Dancing 一樣節制強勁。
I hear the thunder crashing
the sky is dark
And now a storm is breaking within my heart
型。
我對蟲媽講,呢兩個人我鍾意咗好耐啦! 十幾年! 蟲媽話 Chris Lowe 靚仔 (電視上他明顯巢皮!)!
節目上自 Please 開始我每一首歌都識唱,除了最新來自 Fundamental 的。
瑞典有個女子組合 West End Girls (!) 重唱了很多 PSB 的歌,真羨慕她們!
她們的 MV 甚至模仿 PSB 的陳年 MV 如 You were always on my mind.
唔... 又過了一個開心的晚上!

Now I sit with different faces
In rented rooms and foreign places
All the people I was kissing
Some are here and some are missing
In the nineteen-nineties

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home